A Letting Agent you can trust
Why rent with us?
- Because we are a family run business that strives to provide all our tenants with the highest level’s of customer services and aim to source the best properties available for our clients.
- Because we are members of ARLA the Association of Residential Letting Agents you will benefit from our experience, professionalism and compliance with ARLA’s bye laws, regulations and accounting procedures.
- Because if a property is under our management we have a dedicated Maintenance Manager that will act promptly to all service requests.
- Because we are a registered Safe Agent which is a mark denoting firms that protect landlords and tenants money through client money protection schemes.
- Because we are members of the The Dispute Service a not-for-profit, company established in 2003 to resolve tenancy deposit disputes in the private rented sector. This scheme provides a fair dispute resolution service should a dispute about the allocation of a deposit arise at the end of the tenancy.
- Because we are a registered with The Property Ombudsman for Lettings we have to follow their strict Code of Practice. This sets out the framework within which we must operate and the standards of service we must provide for both tenants and landlords. The Code is compulsory and is rigorously applied by The Property Ombudsman in their complaints handling and Redress Scheme. We are required and have agreed to have Professional Indemnity insurance to ensure that any compensation awarded to you can be paid. We are also required and have agreed to have an in-house complaints system with written procedures which inform you how to refer any unresolved dispute to the Ombudsman. We will then co-operate with any investigation and agree to pay compensation, in full and final settlement of a complaint, if this is awarded by the Ombudsman and is accepted by you as the complainant. This award must be paid promptly to a maximum of £25,000. If we repeatedly fail to follow the rules of the scheme, we can be reprimanded, fined or expelled from The Property Ombudsman.
- Because Client Money Protection is provided by the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFOPP).
Fees for Renting a Property
Per Applicant £192.00
Guarantor Fee (if required, per Guarantor) £168.00
Company Application £288.00
Tenancy Agreement Fee
Assured Shorthold Tenancy £72.00
Company Tenancy Agreement £240.00
Check In Fee
(to be carried out by an independent Inventory Clerk)
Please note all of the above fees are inclusive of VAT